Guys, it’s June. How is that even possible? Another year that’s speeding by, and another summer that’s already filling up to the brim. It’s shaping up to be a good one, with trips to Charleston, Lewes/Dewey (Delaware), and Annapolis, as well as some fun dinners + social activities with friends. This week was pretty low key with the exception/highlight being dinner at Rose’s Luxury last night. It was everything it was built up to be and more…easily one of, if not the best meals I’ve ever had! They don’t take daily reservations but my friend snagged one of their group dinner spots and we were seated immediately.
After our trip to NYC last weekend and a jam-packed week coming up, I’m taking it easy with some errands, freelance + blog work, a trip to Cactus Cantina, and maybe some time by the pool. I’m also hoping to shoot a summer cocktail recipe (or two)–stay tuned!
READING: I’m about halfway through What She Knew and am hooked…highly recommend for a captivating, quick read.
– Easy mini puffed pastry pizzas? Yes, please!
– Absolutely love this summer whites look from Julia.
– Lauren Conrad’s 30-Day abs challenge…I’m tempted to give it a shot!
– Thinking about a trip to Europe? 10 Airbnb rentals under $200/night–a good way to pick a destination could be around a stay at one of these abodes :)
– How to pick the perfect mango…a fruit I can’t get enough of! So summery in the best way. I actually grew up with Priya, who wrote this story with her dad…small world!
– Michelin stars are coming to DC this fall! The dining scene here has really been making a statement, so I’m excited to see what favorites receive the honor.
Photo by Monica Dutia