This freaking week, guys. What was it? (Ok don’t answer that…everyone seems to be blaming it on Mercury being in retrograde, if that’s your sort of thing). Seriously, though, everyone I talked to seemed to be “off,” and the long weekend couldn’t be coming at a better time.
There were some highlights–barre + Cava with Ashlee, and seeing some of my fav blogger girls at Laura’s Whole Foods beauty event. And the Papa Johns I ordered for dinner last night! My long weekend plans consist of lots of organizing, blogging, and seeing a few friends…low key and productive! Stay safe if you’re getting hit by parts this crazy hurricane, and have a great long weekend :)
PS: I’ll be back here by tomorrow morning with a roundup of this weekend’s best holiday sales!
– 5 apps to check out for discount airline travel…with the sales I’ve seen floating around the internet, now may be the time to head to Europe!
– An interesting read for bloggers + non-bloggers…the NYT wrote about product advertising on Instagram and appropriately indicating when a post is sponsored. This can be tricky to navigate sometimes (and even though I tend to avoid any mention of the Kardashians, actually enjoyed reading this).
– I always knew Corcica was on my travel bucket list, but it was never really that high up…until now. The water speaks for itself!
– I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t totally ready for fall…if you love watching the trees change colors as much as this girl, this travel guide is for you! Confession: having such defined seasons up here (and further north) is one reason I’ll never move down south again :)
THIS WEEK ON C&L:
– Blogging bloopers vol. 2–lol.