This week can probably be summed up by the following phrase: gorgeous weather and horrible allergies. I’m sure many of you know the feeling! It was a busy one with work and homework but I snuck in a happy hour on the W Hotel patio–they have bocce and are right next to the Treasury!– and caught up with a friend over happy hour last night. We’re heading to a Nats game this weekend and I’m going to be organizing more things around the apartment and buckling down to crank out a lot of work since the next few weeks are already filled to the brim. Hope you have a great weekend, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate!
SHOPPING: Big thing is that the Shopbop sale ends Sunday at midnight! A reminder: 20% off purchases up to $500 and 25% off if your total is above $500 with code EVENT17, and there’s free shipping + returns on all orders. It’s a great time to pick up high-quality basics that typically don’t go on sale (read: classic designer denim) and a few fun summer pieces. Re-sharing my picks below! Don’t forget to check out East Dane for the guys–their sale ends Sunday, too.
PS: The Lord & Taylor F&F sale is still happening, too: 30% off most things! A note that Blank NYC denim is included and their jeans are highly regarded incredibly well-priced! I’m partial to these if you need a good basic pair.
– Krista looks stunning in this structured red dress (also, if Saint Lucia wasn’t on your bucket list, it will be now).
– A good healthy lunch option if you’re trying your hand at lighter eating this spring! I’m trying but need creative recipes that aren’t boring to stay strong!
– I’ve been on another chia seed pudding kick this week (you may have caught my Insta story this week…full recipe coming soon!) but want to add overnight oats to my breakfast routine. This recipe looks easy and delicious.
– A fun read on the pimento cheese sandwiches at the Masters…did you know they’re still only $1.50?
– The 10 best New England beaches–can’t wait to head to RI later this summer, and hopefully Maine, too! Can personally attest to Narragansett being incredible.
– Lindsay is probably my favorite interior designer–I’d love to hire her one day!–and how she transformed this Georgetown kitchen is magical. Get ready for some serious inspiration!
– A huge shopping roundup! Lots of budget-friendly buys and splurge-worthy pieces, too.
– This week’s outfit post (a button down under $50 you’ll want for spring + summer!)
Image via my Instagram from last Sunday’s run