Happy Cinco de Mayo from NYC! As you’ve likely heard by now, Katie and I came up for tomorrow’s Create & Cultivate conference and are spending today poking around the city (and trying to stay dry). We’re grabbing Tex-Mex + margs for lunch, too, which is basically a necessity when you happen to be taking the day off on May 5! Be sure to follow along on Instagram (I’m super into Insta stories now, by the way) for real time updates :)
SHOPPING: This is a great low strappy sandal option if you’re looking for something that won’t break the bank! It’s currently under $55. // This may be the perfect 3/4 cotton t-shirt dress. // Also, more J.Crew new arrivals and these pink gingham PJs are so freaking cute!
– I’ve been getting a few questions regarding Mother’s Day gift ideas and while I’m not planning to do a dedicated post this year, would actually recommend everything in this post!
– A cute DIY if you’re hosting tonight, or just want to have a tutorial for taco drink stirrers in your back pocket to impress people at a later date (no shame in that!)
– Homemade key lime pie ice cream with graham crackers? Yes, please! On a similar note, this is another reminder that I need to ask Charlotte if she’ll be my personal chef.
– Diana shared her tips on what can help when you have a migraine. I’ve gotten what I think are migraines, or very close to them, and if you have them you know how unbearably miserable they are. Most of these would provide relief for kind of headache, so something to bookmark for when you’re in a pinch!
– I take a lot of pride in being a pretty organized person, but definitely need to up my game in the inbox department. Jess’ tips are great, whether you have one inbox or three (guilty).
– Cookie cake is one of my biggest weaknesses and this homemade version (complete with frosting) looks INCREDIBLE It’s easy to bookmark things and forget about them, but I know I’ll be coming back to this one very soon!
– The idea of making a custom Google map as a travel itinerary has always intrigued me but seemed incredibly daunting. Jackie breaks it down into 10 simple steps and I’ll 100% be doing this next time I explore a new city!
– Are you as obsessed with Trader Joe’s as I am? What I’ve been loving lately, from snacking to dipping sauces to a frozen go-to light dinner option.
– A bit about what’s been going on around here…one more week till things slow down a tad!
Photo from my NYC trip last Memorial Day…RIP Ralph’s :(