How it is the first Friday in May, I don’t know…it’s currently 53 degrees outside. Anyone else think the weather makes an already exhausting week just a little tougher? Not trying to be negative but after coming back from NYC on Sunday, all my focus turned to my exam on Wednesday night (handwriting one for two hours is no joke…how did we do this in high school and undergrad?!) and then it rained all day yesterday. I went to bed at 9:45 last night after getting dinner with Jackie and Ashlee, and doing so was just what the doctor ordered. I have a mile-long to-do list for the weekend, but a lot of it is creating content, which I feel like I haven’t really done much of with life getting in the way over the past couple of months. Now that the move is behind us (last donation pickup is today!), it’ll be nice to turn more of a focus to fun things like painting and looking for a few more pieces of furniture :)
Some links below…have a great weekend and as always, thank you for reading!
SHOPPING: I brought back my “Current Favs” tab and will be swapping out/adding items there!
– Our new place has a fairly small entryway, and we’re exploring ways to style it, starting with a narrow console table that has at least some kind of storage built in. Jackie’s post on 5 tips for styling a small entryway couldn’t have come at a better time!
– Julia shared 7 daily wellness tips to try and I’ve been continually intrigued by essential oils and dry brushing. It definitely inspired me to get back into oil pulling, too…I loved it when I did it nearly three years ago.
– Katie’s recap of how we spent last Friday in NYC is GOLD! I definitely won’t do it justice, so definitely hop on over if you’re looking for a good laugh. Let’s just say a torrential downpour, cronut, trip to American Eagle, and tequila were involved.
– An easy but delicious snack: four yummy toast ideas.
– Berry season is almost here! Definitely planning to try this strawberry-cherry crumble recipe this summer.
– How beautiful is this tiny home tour? It almost makes me want to live in such a space (okay, not really) but I’m definitely taking away some tips. It’s just so well-organized and doesn’t look overcrowded…goals!
– Liz has great skin, so I’m definitely taking notes from her simple glowing skin routine.
– Seriously in love with this week’s outfit post…it’s one of those casual and not tremendously inventive ones, but features some of my favorite basics that I repeatedly reach for.
The pic is an iPhone photo from NYC last week!