Phew, this was definitely one of “those” weeks. The kind that go by really quickly while simultaneously dragging on. Let’s take a minute to comprehend that today is the last day of October. Whattt? Time is flying, but this is my favorite season so I’m going to savor every bit. Anyway. The highlight of my week? Getting to see one of my all time idols speak at the Newseum yesterday. The boyfriend and I are members, meaning we have an unlimited annual pass and get invited to some really cool events (like this). Have any fun Halloween plans? Dressing up as anything cool? I’m likely laying low and just partaking in the candy/sugar consumption part, which is completely fine by me. Whatever you’re up to, have a good one, friends!
– 10 fascinating idioms from around the world… I definitely want to start using some of these phrases! The Spain one is particularly funny…
– Harry Potter fan or not, you don’t want to miss this segment of Daniel Radcliffe’s appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Let’s just say I did NOT know he had rapping skills!
– Your daily dose of cute … hint: a puppy learning a new skill.
– Liz’s Roasted Tomato Soup recipe looks so, so good! I think it’s about to prompt me to finally spring for an immersion blender.
– Rent the Runway has grown into an amazing phenomenon, renting out gorgeous dresses and accessories to people all over the country. One can only imagine the behind-the-scenes work that this type of operation requires…read: dry cleaning and stain removing.
Image via with modifications made by me