Last night, I visited the beautiful new Kendra Scott store in Bethesda (right outside DC, very much still metro-accessible) with a bunch of bloggers to browse the new space and learn about the the brand’s newest highlight: the Color Bar. Long story short, you get to customize a piece of your choosing down to the style, metal, and color. They build it right there in the store and you get to take it home with you! The night had no shortage of color, cocktails, cupcakes, and good company…i.e. the perfect way to make you feel like you’re easing into the weekend a little early. I highly recommend checking out the Bar if you haven’t already–it would be the perfect addition to a bridal party agenda or a great place to pick up a thoughtful gift for a friend.
For now, keeping it light on the links and looking forward to my first relatively free weekend in weeks! Let’s leave it at that and… power through this Friday and get to it, shall we? Have a good one, friends!
– Great timing following this post and this post… Jess shared some tips on how to decorate your first “grown up” space. I definitely have some things to work on, like actually owning a dining room table #smallapartmentprobz. And Jess, I completely understand you desire to have perfect fluffy towels. Same.hereeee.
– Love this neutral look from Bree! Proving whoever says they’re boring, wrong :)
– Hoping to add a few more summer items to your closet before fall hits? This simple maxi dress is on super sale at Nordstrom (and free shipping, per usual!).
– Some thoughts on drinking alone… and interesting read!
– Mackenzie is celebrating her birthday with 20% off at her shop and while it’s hard to play favorites, I can attest to how well this brightens up my desk at work and this is arguably one of the best things you can add to your living room!
Image via with text added by Monica Dutia for Cake & Lilies