Happy Friday! Jumping right into things and keeping it short + sweet–I’m beach bound this afternoon to visit a friend (follow along on Instagram and Snapchat @mons3) and am still a little giddy from shopping the Nordstrom Sale yesterday (you can see my post yesterday)…ridiculous, I know, but it’s a really good sale and fall is my favorite season and I love fall clothes! Also, I’m mainly excited to have snagged this bra that everyone raves about!
This week included Emily Griffin’s First Comes Love book signing with an incredible view of the city (currently part way through the book and loving it!) and an early birthday dinner with some of my blogging besties. It was a good week, save for the news that came in over dinner–praying for Nice and the rest of the world that these senseless acts end soon.
Whatever you’re up to, I hope you have a great weekend. Stay safe and cool!
– Maine was already high on my list, and Ashlee has me wanting to book the next flight to Portland!
slightly obsessed head over heels for these DC-themed needlepoint coasters–seriously, add them to ‘to buy’ list…they’d also make the perfect souvenir, as Smathers & Branson is based in Maryland.
– 4 career tips from everyone’s favorite Instagrammer (the photo in today’s post is from her account).
– I’m pretty much on board with everything Victoria does, so obviously want her new office setup–it’s really inspiring me to do more with my teeny tiny space. More realistic is helping me gather inspiration for when I move in the spring and have a little more room to work with!
– Speaking of adorable destinations I’m itching to visit: Katie’s Nantucket photos are a dream!
– Have you had/heard of chaat before? It’s an Indian snack food, and is actually the only part of the cuisine I like growing up (my parents loved that). Luckily my tastebuds have matured, but this stuff still remains a personal fav. Read all about it–the different kinds and what’s in them–in an article written by a childhood friend, no less!
– How I edit photos on my phone (mainly Instagram).
– An outfit post with the cutest gingham shirt, which is on super sale!
Image via Amy Stone’s Instagram