Greetings from Charleston! As you probably know by now, I’m in town for #TBScon right now and this city is everything I imagined it would be (including extremely humid)! Follow along on Snapchat (mons3) and Instagram (which is maybe turning into the new Snapchat? Ugh) for peeks of the conference + the CHS, and have a safe, fun weekend whatever you’re up to!
– Love this pretty look on Jillian! The prettiest silhouette + pockets.
– Just started Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on the flight yesterday–so far: not bad, but definitely not the same as we’re used to! I’d recommend going in with an open mind and setting expectations to the side.
– Summer lip colors via Victoria–who else could use some more ideas? I’m definitely fall into the lipstick newbie category!
– How good do these jumbo peanut butter chocolate banana muffins from Charlotte look? I think it’s a combination of both the uniquely large size + ingredients…I’ll take two for breakfast, please!
– This may be one of my favorite looks from Laura! Anyone love wearing heels with shorts as much as I do?
– Despite living in the city (and not planning to leave for the foreseeable future), I loved Julia’s post on how to make friends in the suburbs. Maybe some of you can relate? She shares her own experience, which is why her personal posts are so good. I’m always taking notes!
THIS WEEK ON C&L: