TGIF, friends! This week was a bit of a doozy, but we celebrated a low key Valentine’s Day (casual sushi or takeout is our tradition) and I got to check out Elaya Vaughn by Kate Pankoke’s studio last night for a fun sip + sketch event. She makes stunning wedding dresses and has the cutest space. If you’re recently engaged (or generally like looking at pretty things), check her out!
I’m relieved it’s Friday, and excited to be heading to Williamsburg, VA for the first time tomorrow. Everyone raves about this historic town and it doesn’t hurt that it’s supposed to be in the upper 60s all weekend. Follow along on Instagram (I’ve been really into Insta-stories lately…kinda loving more than Snapchat!) and if you have a long weekend, enjoy the extra day! :)
SHOPPING: Unsurprisingly, J.Crew new arrivals strike again! So.many.goodies.
Don’t have much for ya today because this week was nuts and I didn’t spend much time browsing the internet!
– Local to DC or planning a visit? Washingtonian’s 100 Best Restaurants is out! There are some no-brainers and some that surprised me (especially that certain ones were so far down the list) but from what I’ve heard, you can’t go wrong with any.
– Anyone else love blood oranges? This blood orange coffee cake from one of my favorite food blogs is calling my name!
– Loving this snowy look from Blair–it’s layering at its best! Seriously making me sad that we’ve missed a big storm this year.
– Recapping our trip to Lake Como (with lots of pictures)–you’ll definitely want to plan a trip :)
– New outfit post with a pink sweater that’s necessary this time of year.
– Yay for major sales on winter stuff right now! 10 things to buy.