TGIF! This girl’s ready for the weekend, and I’m sure you are, too. I’ve been trying to scale back on plans (mostly because of these things) but let that fall by the wayside this week for some fun things–one friend’s birthday happy hour and another’s standup comedy performance (seriously…so cool, right?). Plans for the next couple days include schoolwork plus sneaking in blog BTS things + meal prep and socializing on Saturday and Sunday nights. Anyone else love having really well-balanced weekends? An overload of plans on one day can be fun, but it’s kind of nice to spread things out and feel like you can be totally productive but have really fun plans lined up when you’re ready to take a “break” :) Have a great one and stay warm if you’re in the northeast!
Some other fun finds from this week…
So many good recipes this week, so I’m grouping them together:
– The cutest little pots of chocolate hazelnut mousse on Lark & Linen.
– I haven’t jumped on the matcha train but matcha mixed with kombucha? I’m listening! Also Jessica’s recipes are always so fun to read so if anything, do that.
– Reese’s lovers, this one’s for ya–Liz shared her healthy peanut butter cup recipe.
– S’mores have turned into one of my favorite things and it’s like Charlotte can read my mind! Get the recipe for Caramel S’mores Bark and try not to eat the whole batch :)
– These carrot muffins from Ali look SO GOOD! Breakfast, anyone?
– Rosie has the best her haircare secrets hair, so are worth a read! Easiest thing is the cold water trick–I love my hot showers but am going to try to be better about this!
– Speaking of cooking, here are Erin’s favorite kitchen tools under $20.
– An easy task this weekend: clean off these surfaces in your home.
– Remember Soffe shorts?! Not going to lie, I have one pair from like 10 years ago that are my favorite things to sleep in. Good news is that you can still buy them for under $10!
– Jackie brings up the topic of knockoffs in decor vs. fashion. It’s something I’ve never thought of and tend to agree with her! What are your thoughts?
– Some big things happening over here! A life update.
– What I’ve been eating for breakfast all week–an easy recipe to have on hand especially as berries season approaches!
Photo via my Instagram