Well it happened! We finally got our snow day even if it was a boring one! This was a weird week (Tuesday kind of “off,” a team retreat for work on Wednesday, and meetings for most of Thursday meant the week flew by but in a “shoot, I still have so much to do” kind of way) and I’m also starting to sell furniture + pack up for my upcoming move–let’s just say the apartment is a mess which makes it hard to function normally. Anyway, I’m excited to intersperse some fun into the weekend in the form of Beauty and the Beast tonight (!!) and a Supper Club on Sunday. Any fun plans on your side? St. Patrick’s festivities? Have a great weekend, friends!
Last week’s Friday post was full of recipes and there were so many goodies again this week…no complaints!
– I discovered Molly’s blog a few months ago when some local girls went to her book signing and her recipes always look so, so good. Like mint coconut chocolate cake? Is that REAL? It is, and I’m going to make it!
– Definitely hanging on to this 30-minute stir fry recipe from Shaheen. Talk about the perfect weeknight meal!
– 2 minutes bread and Bailey’s pudding sounds like a dream and too good to be true but here it is!
– Another great easy weeknight dinner option–Kate’s family recipe for Mexican Lasagna! This would also be great for a potluck #transportseasily.
– The best Tex-Mex restaurants and bars in NYC? Bookmark this New York friends, because we’re going!
– Katie is my go-to person for literally everything Charlottesville-related (I think she bleeds navy + orange), so it’s no surprise that her new city guide is insanely comprehensive and will make you want to plan a trip to C-Ville!
– I have terrible back pain so rely on foam rollers and a lacrosse ball to massage out knots…some of these 10 detoxifying massage movements have already been put to the test, and they passed!
THIS WEEK ON C&L:
– My favorite travel credit card + why it’s so good (it’s how my flight to Europe last year cost $65!).
– If you’re looking for something to read, here are six books I’ve read since December and some thoughts one each.