It feels so good to be back to regular scheduled Friday programming…I love the Nordstrom sale, but it definitely monopolizes blog content + creative capacity so it’s nice to get back to regular scheduled content!
I had a really nice week back in DC–kicked it off with dinner at Boqueria with Ashlee, Charlotte, and Katie–Charlotte is moving in a couple weeks and we’re already planning to crash in her spare bedroom for a Michigan game next fall! Other than a happy hour last night, it’s been low key around here and I’ve been really grateful for the downtime. We’re planning to paint the bedroom this weekend (long overdue, as the can of paint has been sitting in the living room since we painted that nearly two months ago) and are having a couple fun dinners, too. Should be good and productive, especially heading into a few days on the Cape next week! We leave Tuesday night and I’m so excited to spend a few more days by the water.
How were your weeks? Any fun trips planned? And of course, have to ask: get anything good in the Nordstrom sale? :) Have a great one, friends!
– The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still on! It ends next Friday and there are still lots of goodies despite things going in and out of stock regularly. Here’s my post that breaks down the sale by category and I reviewed what I kept. My favorite purchase was probably this cardigan–it’s almost sold out but if you’re a size 0-6, I think the XS/S will fit you!
– Bloggers, this one’s for ya (or for everyone, like many of my friends, who have been intrigued and excited by the behind the scenes of Instagram)–clearly the ‘gram hasn’t been going our way lately, and this post is the reminder we need. Focus on the blogs, guys.
– Charlotte brought these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to dinner on Monday and they’re as delicious as they look!
– One of my friends made this veggie galette for dinner last week and sent over the recipe–looks delicious, right?
– Helloooo, photogenic and delicious-looking rosé beet risotto!
– Pimm’s Cup is one of my favorite cocktails, so naturally I want to try a Pimm’s slushie. Pimm’s with lemon sorbet? Sign me up.
– Jackie shared a bunch of tips on how to buy a good sofa. Definitely worth a read if you’re in the market for one, as they can be quite the investment!
– Bookmarked this recipe for avocado chocolate mousse…anyone else constantly fascinated about how you can conceal savory foods like avocado, spinach, zucchini, and kale into something sweet and delicious?
Lots of posts to share here since the last couple of Fridays have been taken up by the Nordstrom sale!
– A delicious rhubarb spoon cake–an easy, yummy sweet treat.
– 10 random (like, really random) things about me…it felt like a fun way to celebrate my birthday!
– What may be my favorite outfit post ever!
– Recapping a fun weekend in Newport, RI. Take me back!