Hope everyone had a nice week! Mine was pretty uneventful in a good way–the highlight was definitely trying out the new District Winery with Katie, Laura, and Kristyn, followed by dinner at Osteria Morini, which never disappoints. The winery is right on the waterfront in Navy Yard and is a stunning space…the area where you can do tasting is pretty small, so it probably gets crowded at prime times. We got there around 6:30 on Wednesday and it was great!
A couple college friends will be in town this weekend (the perfect excuse for a great bottomless brunch!) and the agenda unsurprisingly includes lots of food. I’m going to hit Orangetheory and barre3 in between since I’m happy to be consistently working out again and want to stick with it! Have a great one, friends :)
– Ahead of what’s sure to be an imminent engagement announcement from the Palace: Meghan Markle opens up on life and love to Vanity Fair.
– We’re entering prime slow cooker season and I’m definitely adding this Greek chicken to the recipe list–talk about a happy desk lunch salad for leftovers!
– Jenn shared her home tour! If you live in a studio or small space, take notes! I love how patient she was when it came to carefully choosing each piece rather than rushing to buy everything upon moving in–it really make all the difference.
– Inside the home of Drybar founder Ali Webb–#backyardgoals is a thing.
– Bringing this series back after a hiatus: swooning over Sri Panwa in Phuket.